Danger Trails [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 18369203
- Release Date: 01/26/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Guinn "Big Boy" Williams had only himself to blame for this hackneyed Western, which he based on his own "original" story. A brawny actor who usually played dumb cowboys, Williams would make five low-budget Westerns for Beacon Pictures, Danger Trails being the second-to-last, before finding his rightful place as a supporting actor. Returning from college, Williams learns that his father, Pecos (John Elliott), and three half-brothers have turned into outlaws. In an attempt to rescue dad from his life of crime, Big Boy is mercilessly beaten by the brothers (Wally Wales, Edmund Cobb, and Ace Cain). His hatred for the outlaws only increases when Pecos is killed by Sheriff Hopkins (Steve Clark), the father of Big Boy's girlfriend Ruth (Marjorie Gordon). The brothers, however, promise to reform if Big Boy kills the sheriff. When he refuses, they kidnap Ruth, offering her as the prize in a poker game. Big Boy instead draws on the brothers, who are all arrested by the sheriff. ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Guinn "Big Boy" Williams - Bob Wilson
- Marjorie Gordon - Ruth Hopkins
- Steve Clark - Sheriff Hopkins
- Edmund Cobb - Hank Wilson
- Wally Wales - "Desolation" Wilson