Dangerous Passage [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 14780953
- Release Date: 12/27/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
No production unit at Paramount Pictures was busier in 1944 than the Pine-Thomas unit-and few were as bankable at the box-office. In Pine-Thomas' Dangerous Passage, Joe Beck (Robert Lowery), an easygoing resident of Central America, is summoned to Texas to claim his share of an inheritance. Making the journey by boat, Beck finds himself the target of several attempts on his life. He also forms a more than professional relationship with his attorney, Nita Paxton (Phyllis Brooks). En route to Galveston, Beck and Nita are shipwrecked and forced to swim for their lives. The identity of their mystery assailant is revealed in the last reel, though for a while it doesn't look like either the hero or the heroine will survive long enough to profit from this knowledge. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Robert Lowery - Joe Beck
- Phyllis Brooks - Nita Paxton
- Charles Arnt - Daniel Bergstrom
- Jack LaRue - Mike Zomano
- Victor Kilian - Buck Harris