- SKU: 6915396
- Release Date: 12/21/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- 16:9 widescreen presentation
- 5.1 Dolby Digital audio
- 2.0 Dolby stereo surround
- Audio commentary with writer/director Jeff Balsmeyer and actor Rhys Ifans
- "Making of Danny Deckchair" featurette
- Theatrical trailer
- Trailer gallery
- Scene index
- English and Spanish subtitles
- Closed Captioned
Jeff Balsmeyer makes his writing and directing debut with the Australian romantic comedy Danny Deckchair. Rhys Ifans plays Danny Morgan, a building tradesman living in the Sydney suburbs with his upwardly mobile real-estate agent girlfriend, Trudy (Justine Clarke). When she chooses to postpone their vacation together in order to show a house to TV personality Sandy Upman (Rhys Muldoon), Danny takes matters into his own hands by fastening helium balloons to a chair and sailing over the city. Landing in the small town of Clarence, he meets and falls in love with parking cop Glenda (Miranda Otto). ~ Andrea LeVasseur, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Rhys Ifans - Danny Morgan
- Miranda Otto - Glenda Lake
- Justine Clarke - Trudy Dunphy
- Rhys Muldoon - Sandy Upman
- Frank Magree - Sgt. Dave Mackie
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.