- SKU: 14738153
- Release Date: 11/15/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- You see the music and the tablature on screen as it's being played!
- All right- and left-hand techniques are shown in close up and with helpful split-screen effects to make learning easy
- Slow motion segments with standard pitch sound
- Artist biography
- Selected discography
- Suggested listening
- Booklet with music examples included
- Also featuring Cord Corner!
Though Danny Gatton shuffled off this great mortal coil in 1994, his music and love of the guitar are captured on this Hot Licks Video release. Gatton's legacy lives on as he hangs out in front of the camera, leisurely explaining the finer points of playing rhythm guitar. A well-respected player and session man, Gatton aptly handles the difficulty of teaching rhythm, a form of guitar-playing that most devotees avoid. After watching Gatton and his slick moves, many people wishing to be Hendrix just may drop the ego and be satisfied with playing in sync with the drums and bass. ~ Ed Atkinson, Rovi