- SKU: 15031519
- Release Date: 07/25/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- New making of featurette Hold Your Breath and Cross Your Fingers: The Story of Dark Passage
- Classic Bugs Bunny cartoon Slick Hare
- Theatrical trailer
- Subtitles: English, Français, Español, Português, Japanese, Chinese, Bahasa, Thai, & Korean (feature film only)
- Closed Captioned
Robert Montgomery's 1946 film Lady in the Lake attempted to tell the entire story with a "subjective camera": shooting the film from the point of view of the main character, with the camera acting as his "eyes". The first hour or so of Dark Passage does the same thing--and the results are far more successful than anything seen in Montgomery's film. Humphrey Bogart heads the cast as an escaped convict, wrongly accused of his wife's murder. After being forced to beat up a man (Clifton Young) from whom he's hitched a ride, Bogart hides out in the apartment of Lauren Bacall, while recovering from plastic surgery, and tries to set about locating the actual murderer. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Humphrey Bogart - Vincent Parry
- Lauren Bacall - Irene Jansen
- Agnes Moorehead - Madge Rapf
- Tom D'Andrea - Sam, Taxi Driver
- Clifton Young - Baker
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.