- SKU: 22157163
- Release Date: 12/17/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
The 1915 David Harum was the first film version of the popular homespun novel by Edward Noyes Westcott. William H. Crane repeats his stage role as David Harum, the small-town sage who solves everyone's problems while having troubles of his own. Harum's love of trotting races figures into the film's exciting climax. The talented hand of director Allan Dwan is apparent throughout, especially in the opening scenes (a teacup is passed from character to character, as subtitles introduce us to the principal players) and the smooth-as-silk tracking shots down Main Street. David Harum was remade in the talkie era with Will Rogers, and later served as the basis for a long-running radio serial. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- William H. Crane - David Harum
- May Allison - Marv Blake
- Harold Lockwood - John Lenox
- Hal Clarendon - Chet Timson
- Russell Bassett