- SKU: 18499141
- Release Date: 06/15/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Hockney at work on late November tunnel
- Leading art figures on bigger trees near warter
- Hockney reflects on art and life
- The making of the documentary
Even non-art connoisseurs may recognize the name and work of painter David Hockney from his iconic paintings of Southern California, many from the Pop Art school, done in the late 1960s. In some (though certainly not all) of his work, Hockney sought to capture the essence of west coast American life with a level of purity that few have exhibited before or since. Curiously, though, Hockney was born not in the United States but in Britain. Filmed over the course of three years, this documentary witnesses Hockney returning to his native Yorkshire, England to paint that area outdoors in all four seasons and all kinds of weather. A rare opportunity to see a painter of Hockney's stature at work, it examines the creative processes and motivations of this highly unique artist. ~ Nathan Southern, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- David Hockney