Day of the Nightmare/Scream of the Butterfly [DVD]
- SKU: 5283141
- Release Date: 03/25/2003
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Digitally remastered
- Naughty Nymphomanic trailers
- Another Doris Mays punishes her naughty hustler husband in twisted short #1: The Wife and the Whip
- A friend of Doris Mays targets the Boss's daughter in the Harrison Marks 8mm mail-order nudie short #2: Amour pour une Femme!
- Learn more about Marla's problem of trying to resist an irresistible impulse in sexy short #3: Nympho-a-Go-Go
- Gallery of underground sexploitation movie-magazine covers with audio oddities
In this drama, a jealous man kills his free-spirited lover when she tells him she plans to dump him in favor of her wealthy husband. During the ensuing trial, the man tells his story. It seems the woman married the millionaire, but then needed a lover to fulfill her insatiable need for sex. She left the man because she decided she really did love her husband. This decision came after she made a failed attempt to kill her husband. Now the jury must decide whether the lover should be sent to jail or to an asylum. ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi
Day of the Nightmare
The wife of a commercial artist risks her life to discover the truth about her husband after he is accused of killing a woman. She believes that he could have committed the crime and sets out to prove it after the police are unable to locate a corpus delicti. First she visits her husband's father, a shrink. Just after leaving, she runs into the "corpse" who is very much alive and out to kill her. Fortunately, the wife survives. Unfortunately, her father-in-law isn't so lucky, but before he dies, he recognizes the she-killer as someone he knows all to well. ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Leona Gage