- SKU: 27540322
- Release Date: 05/05/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Four behind the scenes featurettes
- Photo gallery
- Closed Captioned
A cop struggles against lawlessness on the streets and among his colleagues in this violent crime drama from Mexico. Lupo Esparza (Tenoch Huerta) is a police detective who displays a ruthless dedication to his work, despite the corruption in his department and the crime on the streets. In 2002, while much of Mexico City is caught up in the excitement of the World Cup football tournament, Lupo crosses paths with a pair of young drug dealers, and humiliates them in an effort to scare them straight. In 2006, as World Cup fever once again sweeps the city, one of those kids, Iguana (Kristian Ferrer), is now part of a gang who have kidnapped wealthy and successful Arturo (Carlos Bardem). Iguana and his friends torture Arturo as they wait to see if the ransom is paid, while Lupo tries to find him before it's too late. And in 2010, as the city is once again preoccupied with football, Lupo is on the case as Arturo's wife Susana (Dolores Heredia) and her maid have run afoul of gun-toting gangsters. Dias de Gracia (aka Days Of Grace) was the first feature film from writer and director Everardo Gout. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Tenoch Huerta Mejía - Lupe
- Kristyan Ferrer - Iguana/Doroteo
- Dolores Heredia - Susana Lozano
- Carlos Bardem - Kidnappe
- Mario Zaragoza - Melquiades