- SKU: 3055241
- Release Date: 06/11/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Deleted Scenes
- Theatrical Trailer
Struggling frontier couple Martha (Clare Bowen) and Heck (David Call) find their promise of a better life in jeopardy in this independent western from director Jared Moshé. In the bloody aftermath of the Civil War, Martha and Heck face an uncertain future after Martha's father dies, leaving his homestead to his daughter and her husband. Subsequently approached by a mining-company representative with designs on their land, they intend to accept the company's lucrative offer when Martha's older brother Wade (Barlow Jacobs), a Union Army defector, returns to pay his final respects to his father. Having thought her sibling was killed on the battlefield, Martha welcomes him home even as it becomes increasingly obvious to Wade that his sister is hiding something. Later, as Wade begins to grow even more suspicious of Martha, mounting tensions in the homestead lead to a confrontation that threatens to destroy what's left of this fractured family. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Clare Bowen - Martha McCurry
- David Call - Heck Kirkland
- Barlow Jacobs - Wade McCurry
- Joseph Lyle Taylor - E.J. Lane
- Richard Riehle - Three Penny Hank