Dead of Night [DVD]
- SKU: 17410945
- Release Date: 01/27/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Deleted footage from No Such Thing as a Vampire
- Deleted extended opening title
- Robert Cobert's music score highlights
- 1969 Dead of Night Tv pilot: A Darkness at Blaisedon (psychic investigators explore a haunted house to unlock the hidden secrets of its past)
Dead of Night
Directed and produced by genre icon Dan Curtis (Dark Shadows, Trilogy of Terror), this trio of terrifying stories from I Am Legend author Richard Matheson features performances by Patrick Macnee, Ed Begley, Jr., and Horst Buchholz. The horror gets underway in "Second Chance," a story about a man (Begley, Jr.) who restores a vintage automobile only to find that this his prized vehicle has the power to transport him back in time. The chills keep on coming when the vampire-fearing mistress of an old mansion (Anjanette Comer) falls prey to a sinister scheme involving her husband (Macnee) and a benevolent family friend (Bucholtz) with a dark secret, and a grieving mother (Joan Hackett) is both terrified and overjoyed to be reunited with her presumed-dead son (Lee. H. Montgomery) in "Bobby." ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.