- SKU: 8321559
- Release Date: 03/06/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Widescreen presentation (1.78:1) enhanced for 16x9 TVs
- An Axe to Grind: The Making of Death Row
- License to Thrill (featurette)
- Audio commentary with writer/director Kevin Van Hook
- Deleted scene
- Still gallery
- Original production art
- DVD-ROM: screepnplay
A crew of documentary filmmakers exploring an abandoned prison which was shut down in the wake of a deadly riot discovers that sometimes the horrors of the past have a way of bleeding into the present. It was years ago when the inmates at Isla del Roca penitentiary rose up against the guards in a brutal display of violent rebellion, and now the condemned building sets as a silent reminder of archaic brutality. Upon learning of Ilsa del Roca's dark history, a group of ambitious documentary filmmakers determine that the penitentiary would make an ideal subject for the film that could serve as their calling card to greatness. Their plans for the film are quickly sidetracked, however, when the crew discovers that a band of desperate fugitives have taken up residence in the vast complex. While the criminals who currently call the prison home may be dangerous, the victims of the notorious riots who still haunt the cold concrete corridors of Ilsa del Roca are not only terrifying, but downright deadly. Jake Busey, Stacey Keach, and Danny Trejo star in a gore-drenched shocker from Slayer director Kevin VanHook. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jake Busey
- Stacy Keach
- Danny Trejo
- Scott Whyte
- Kyle Schmid