- SKU: 20252763
- Release Date: 06/05/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
A young Parisian couple learn that their newborn son has brain cancer, and they defiantly rally their friends and loved ones for the emotional battle that lies ahead while refusing to simply lie down and accept the grim diagnosis. Romeo (Jeremie Elkaim) and Juliette (Valerie Donzelli) met at a club, and from the moment they locked eyes, it felt like they had always been together. Before long, the relationship turns serious and Juliette gets pregnant. Shortly after the birth of their son, however, the happy new parents receive some devastating news: Their child has a deadly form of brain cancer. But with each other's support, and the shoulders of friends and family to lean on, Romeo and Juliette decide not to grieve, but to fight for the future of their child -- and their relationship -- with every ounce of strength they can muster. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jérémie Elkaïm - Roméo
- Valérie Donzelli - Juliette
- César Desseix - Adam - 18 Years Old
- Gabriel Elkaïm - Adam - 8 Years Old
- Brigitte Sy - Claudia