- SKU: 25556274
- Release Date: 09/30/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Audio commentary with writer-director Steven Bernstein and co-writer Adam Bernstein
- Cast and crew interviews
The true story of American geneticist Mary-Claire King (Helen Hunt), and the friendship she forged with breast-cancer patient Annie Parker (Samantha Morton) while searching for the link between DNA and cancer. Parker was just 11 when she lost her mother to breast cancer. Seven years later, her father has passed away as well. Married to Paul (Aaron Paul) at 19, Annie is expecting her first child when her older sister, too, succumbs to the same disease that claimed their mother. Meanwhile, esteemed research scientist King is on the verge of a scientific breakthrough that could revolutionize cancer treatment and perhaps save Parker's life. But first King must convince her skeptical colleagues that some individuals are genetically predisposed to cancer -- a theory that's been largely rejected by the scientific community. Later, as an optimistic Parker fights to remain brave for the sake of her young son, the two women find their fates intertwined, and King makes a discovery that will forever alter the way that cancer is diagnosed and treated. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Samantha Morton - Annie Parker
- Helen Hunt - Dr. Mary-Claire King
- Aaron Paul - Paul
- Alice Eve - Louise
- Maggie Grace - Sarah