- SKU: 30581585
- Release Date: 05/17/2016
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
An elderly war vet (Gene Jones) suffering from dementia begins to show signs that he cannot care for himself. Unwilling to remove him from his beloved home, his children decide to hire a live-in nurse. While Nurse Michelle (Kristina Klebe) seems at first to be the perfect person to watch over their gruff father, they soon suspect that she is harboring disturbing secrets. Directed by Mike Testin. Hassie Harrison, Peter Cilella, and Richard Riehle co-star. ~ Erin Demers, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Gene Jones - George Lockhart
- Hassie Harrison - Shelby Lockhart
- Kristina Klebe - Michelle
- Peter Cilella - Jerry Lockhart
- Richard Riehle - Sam