- SKU: 25877298
- Release Date: 12/02/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- 11 bonus shorts including:
- Diffuser of Helvetica
- Lella's Jewelry Numbers
- Massimo's Mentor
- The Girl with the Graphic Tattoo
- From the Canon
- Bibliography and resources
- In memorium
- Closed Captioned
A profile of prolific designers Lella and Massimo Vignelli who, in addition to bringing the Helvetica typeface to U.S. shores in the mid-1960s, have had a powerful and lasting impact on the world of design by creating logos for Ford, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Bloomingdale's, as well as the maps and signs for New York City's subway system. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi