Devil Dogs of the Air [DVD] 
- SKU: 25917397
- Release Date: 10/14/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
Warner Bros.' Devil Dogs of the Air is very much a "formula" picture -- but what a wonderful formula it is! James Cagney plays reckless stunt flyer Tommy O'Toole, who is encouraged to join the Marine Flying Corps by his old Brooklyn buddy Lt. William Brannigan (Pat O'Brien). An undeniably talented flyboy, Tommy is also brash, obnoxious and pugnacious, quickly earning the enmity of his fellow trainees. He even falls out with Brannigan over the affections of pretty waitress Betty Roberts (Margaret Lindsay). Very nearly "washing out" of the service, Tommy is eventually brought into line by the combined efforts of Brannigan, Betty, and the rest of the "devil dogs." After earning oodles of money for Warners during its first release, Devil Dogs of the Air proved equally as successful when it was reissued six years later, just before America's entry into WW II. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- James Cagney - Tommy O'Toole
- Pat O'Brien - Lt. William Brannigan
- Margaret Lindsay - Betty Roberts
- Frank McHugh - Crash Kelly
- Helen Lowell - Ma Roberts
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.