THE COOLEST TECH FOR BACK TO SCHOOL
Stay productive and keep up with all of your assignments.
Shop now ›
- VC500 One Touch Video Capture Device
- RCA Audio/Video Cable (Yellow, Red & White)
- Driver Installation & burning CD
- Quick Start Guide
- Video Format: MPEG 1
- Supports MPEG-1, 2: Yes
- Interface Slot Type: USB
- UPC: 757448005080
- DIAMOND VC500 One Touch Video Capture Edit Stream or Burn to DVD USB 2.
Capture videos with the touch of a button.
- The One Touch video Capture VC500 captures video and audio from almost any device.
- Capture content from VCRs, Camcorders, DVD players, or any device supporting video output through an S-Video or composite RCA connection.
Easy to Use Capture by the Touch of One Button
Capture Video from Almost Any Video Source
Preserve Your VHS tapes with One Touch
Software included to burn full screen video capture, edit and create DVD
Capture directly from your gaming console and upload to YouTube form one application
Stream and create your own on line videos using Dynno video streaming application
Support for Windows 8
Shipments to all international destinations as well as Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, APO addresses or PO Boxes may require different shipping costs than what will be presented during the checkout process. If necessary, we may contact you to update your shipping charges after your order has been placed. Please call us at 888-488-2635 for details should you have any questions.
Maximum Resolution: 720 x 576
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Best Buy Customer Reviews
Posted by: photopop
from Silver Spring, MD on
06/08/2013Works as expected, ease of use and simple .
Does the job
4 out of 4 found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful?
Good product with some caveats
Posted by: tRiKsTeRgOd
from Ocean Shores, WA on
11/24/2011First and most important, only install the software when you're going to use the hardware to convert tapes. Once you are finished uninstall the software pieces (2 for Diamond, 1 for One Touch). If you don't, it will screw up many parts of streaming media you try to watch (locks up).
Second, it will work; but if it seems flaky at first reinstall it after you figure out how it supposed to work.
Finally, when it's installed correctly, it does what it's advertised to do.
- Build or modify your own PC : No
- Level of Expertise : Average
- Primary reason for building/modifying PC : Upgrader
31 out of 33 found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful?
Product images, including color, may differ from actual product appearance.