- SKU: 9180566
- Release Date: 02/03/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Optional Profanity Free Version (No Cursing) audio track
- Extended Scenes - Over One Hour of Bonus Footage not seen in theatres!
- Must hear Director's Commentary
- Closed Captioned
Director/screenwriter Tim Alexander details the increasingly complex relationships between black men and women in this controversial comedy detailing one man's quest to find the perfect mate. James is a successful and single black man who longs to find love. The only problem is that every black woman James dates seems to have serious anger issues. Tired of all the drama that goes along with dating black women, James makes the decision to begin dating outside of is own race. As James is about to find out, however, this decision comes with its own new, and entirely unique, set of problems. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jimmy Jean-Louis - James
- Paula Lema
- Natasha M. Dixon
- Shavsha Israel
- Tim Alexander