- SKU: 20431262
- Release Date: 04/03/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
This Hammer film production is a surprisingly frightening horror thriller and a hoot-fest for lovers of over-the-top acting. Young Pat Carroll (Stefanie Powers) goes to the home of her dead fiancé to meet his beloved mother, Mrs. Trefoile (Tallulah Bankhead). There, she discovers that Mrs. Trefoile is not the loving mother she had anticipated, but rather a grieving psychopath who blames Pat for the death of her son. Tallulah Bankhead, in her last film, has never been know for her subtle acting, but in this she lets go of all restraint and gives a performance equal to that of Bette Davis in What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? Her maniacal intensity is comic, camp, and surprisingly effective. Stefanie Powers, who underplays her role, is a great contrast as the puzzled and then terrified Pat. This movie is a must-see for all lovers of camp horror movies or fans of the memorable Tallulah Bankhead. Die! Die! My Darling! was also released as Fanatic. ~ Linda Rasmussen, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Tallulah Bankhead - Mrs. Trefoile
- Stefanie Powers - Pat Carroll
- Peter Vaughan - Harry
- Maurice Kaufmann - Alan Glentower
- Yootha Joyce - Anna