Directed Electronics - XpressKit Programmable Transponder Override Interface for Select Vehicles - Black
- Model: XK05
- SKU: 8537737
Professional installation is strongly recommended for this product.
Price includes cost of basic installation. Additional parts and labor are usually required. Cost of additional parts and labor typically ranges from $5 to $150, depending upon vehicle make and model.
- Follow these steps for installation:
- Purchase your product — You will receive an e-mail confirming your purchase
- Find your local Best Buy store
- Call to schedule an appointment
- Note: Please be sure to print and bring your confirmation
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, items sold by Marketplace vendors, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
From our expanded online assortment; not available in all Best Buy stores
Compatible with late-model Toyota and Lexus vehicles
Including the Smart-Key Push-to-Start ignition system found on the 2009 Toyota Venza.
Wire-to-Wire (W2W) compatible
With most brand remote start and security systems.
Compatible with the manufacturer's Factory On Board antitheft system
As well as the content theft security system.
User programmable and upgradeable
With a built-in Data-to-Data (D2D) port that also connects with D2D-enabled remote start systems.
Includes free and unlimited access to updates and new firmware solutions
As new vehicle platforms are released for staying up-to-date with the latest technology.
Compact, durable design
For use in most weather conditions.