- SKU: 19265562
- Release Date: 04/26/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ever so slightly, the quality of PRC Pictures' film output improved as the 1940s rolled on. In PRC's Dixie Jamboree, Frances Langford plays Susan Jackson, the daughter of a showboat skipper (Guy Kibbee). Captain Jackson's vessel, the Ellabelle, is the last of the Mississippi showboats, and as such has become a refuge for such social outcasts as con artists Tony (Lyle Talbot) and Curly (Frank Jenks), itinerant musician Jeff Calhoun (Eddie Quillan), and ham actors Yvette (Fifi D'Orsay) and the Professor (Charles Butterworth). When Jackson inadvertently picks up a shipment of whiskey, Tony and Curly, assuming that the captain is a wealthy distiller, plan to hijack the boat and its cargo. All of this is set to the music of Cajun ditties, black spirituals, and lively cakewalks, performed con brio by Frances Langford and company. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Frances Langford - Susan Jackson
- Guy Kibbee - Capt. Jackson
- Eddie Quillan - Jeff Calhoun
- Charles Butterworth - Professor
- Fifi D'Orsay - Yvette