Django [Blu-ray] 
- SKU: 18499105
- Release Date: 05/25/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Django: The One and Only - interviews with star Frnco Nero and assistant director Ruggero Deodato
- The Last Pistelero - starring Franco Nero
- Western, Italian Style - a 1968 documentary about the Spaghetti Western phenomenon containing interviews with directors Enzo G. Castellari, Sergio Sollima and Sergio Corbucci
- International trailer
- Italian trailer
- Franco Nero intro
Sergio Corbucci crafted one of the most popular and widely imitated of the Italian "spaghetti westerns" of the 1960s with this violent but stylish action saga. A mysterious man named Django (Franco Nero) arrives in a Mexican border town dragging a small coffin behind him. When he attempts to save a woman who is being attacked by a group of bandits, he finds himself in the middle of a conflict between Mexican gangsters and racist Yankee thugs, with the innocent townspeople and a fortune in Mexican gold stuck somewhere in between. Django becomes a force to be reckoned with when it's discovered his coffin actually contains a Gatling gun. Django proved so popular in Europe that over 30 sequels and follow-ups were produced, though Franco Nero would not return to the role until 1987's Django 2: Il Grande Ritorno (the only sequel endorsed by Corbucci), which proved to be the last film in the series. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Franco Nero - Django
- Loredana Nusciak - Maria
- Eduardo Fajardo - Jackson
- Jose Bodalo - Rodriguez
- Angel Alvarez