- SKU: 8930225
- Release Date: 03/03/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Audio commentary 1 by actor Mary Tamm (Romana) and director Darrol Blake
- Audio commentary 2 by actors Tom Baker (The Doctor), Mary Tamm (Romana), Susan Engel (Vivien Fay) and writer David Fisher
- Getting Blood From the Stones "Making Of" documentary featuring Mary Tamm, John Lesson (K-9), Susan Engel, David Fisher, script editor Anthony Read, Darrol Blake and effects designer Mat Irvine (26 mins)
- Hammer Horror featurette on horror films' influence on Doctor Who (13 mins)
- Stones Free Mary Tamm visits the Rollright Stones to meet experts on this ancient stone cirlce (9 mins)
- Deleted scenes from Part Two
- The Model World of Robert Symes archive clip of Mat Irvine's model work for this story
- Blue Peter & Nationwide Doctor Who 15th Anniversary celebrations
- Continuities (2 mins)
- Photo gallery (8 mins)
- Production note option
- DVD-ROM PC/Mac feature: Radio times billings
Cast & Crew
- David Tennant - The Doctor
- Freema Agyeman - Martha Jones
- Christopher Eccleston - The Doctor
- Billie Piper - Rose Tyler
- William Hartnell - The Doctor
2 out of 2 found this review helpful.
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.