- SKU: 24678305
- Release Date: 03/11/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Featurette: Interviews with cast and crew
- Origianl trailer
- Fun facts and trivia
Another entry in the vast nature-amok horror subgenre of the late '70s, this murky low-budget woofer stars David McCallum as a pontificating college prof who begins to suspect something is amiss when the canine populace of a small college burg begin leaping at their owners' throats with wild abandon. As the professor spouts scientific double-talk in an effort to provide exposition, the locals spout copious amounts of blood, thus sparing audiences their abysmal attempts at acting. Finally, McCallum and his lady friend work up enough sense to pack up and leave before they get snarfed up by marauding packs of feral pups -- ranging from the fierce-looking (Dobermans and German Shepherds) to the downright silly (Poodles and Pekingese). The "surprise" final shot will probably provoke more groans than gasps. Released to theaters as Slaughter. ~ Cavett Binion, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- David McCallum - Harlan Thompson
- George Wyner - Michael Fitzgerald
- Linda Gray - Miss Engle
- Eric Server - Jimmy Goodman
- Sandra McCabe - Caroline Donoghue