- SKU: 20140492
- Release Date: 06/12/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- We're Livin' On Dog Food (98 minute documentary about the Melbourne punk music scene of the 70s)
- The Making Of Dogs In Space (20 minute behind the scenes documentary on the making of the feature) Punkline (short): Original Theatrical Trailer (1986) and Revised Trailer (2009)
- Music Videos: Leap For Lunch and Rooms For The Memory
- Audio Commentary by Richard Lowenstein and Ollie Olsen (Music Director)
- Audio Commentary by Richard Lowenstein and Andrew de Groot (Director of Photography)
A dramatic story about a houseful of youth with no apparent purpose in life, this film features pounding rock music and attitude problems galore. The main setting is a rundown dwelling in an impoverished district near Melbourne, Australia, where conversations ebb, flow, and overlap much like the lives of the people who live there. Strangers also wander in and out of the premises as life continues, for some, more through an indestructible momentum than any internal driving force. Some of the young people go to school, others do nothing but party, and some take drugs. The police tolerate the residents of the house, even when they burn their television set. Sam (Michael Hutchence) and Anna (Saskia Post) are one of the couples that form among the residents, a mismatched pair whose actions lead to tragedy for Anna and an indictment against hard drugs. ~ Eleanor Mannikka, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Michael Hutchence - Sam
- Saskia Post - Anna
- Nique Needles - Tim
- Deanna Bond - The Girl
- Gary Foley - Barry
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.