- SKU: 7709651
- Release Date: 03/28/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Brand new anamorphic transfer
- Exclusive interview with film's director
- Exclusive interview with film's star
- Special featurette: Hellish Creatures
- Optional subtitles
- Mondo Macabro previews
Two young French schoolgirls, bored and left too much by themselves, decide to dedicate themselves to doing evil after reading works by French revolutionaries and anti-social types (Baudelaire and Jean-Jacques Rousseau come to mind). The leader of the two instigates a number of small crimes such as torturing a cat, and tormenting the school groundskeeper by killing birds. After they eventually move on to grander things -- a black mass and murder -- they find themselves under suspicion by the police. During a school review, in their final act of self-destructive violence, the two recite nonsense verse, douse themselves in gasoline and set themselves on fire. This film was firmly censored by French authorities, but it was allowed to be seen at the 1971 Cannes Film Festival. ~ Clarke Fountain, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jeanne Goupil - Anne
- Bernard Dheran - Man
- Gérard Darrieu - Emile
- Henri Poirier - Mr. Fournier
- Michel Robin - Leon