- SKU: 26577168
- Release Date: 03/10/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Commentary w/director
- Commentary w/director, Mary Gail Arts (lead actress) & others
- Commentary w/the hysteria continues!
- Cast & crew featurette (60m)
- Autograph signing party featurette (30min)
- TV promo compilation (15m)
- Theatrical trailer
- Production still gallery
- Press & art gallery
- Script gallery
Four campers venture into the wilderness for a relaxing hike, unaware that a deranged mountain man is slaughtering whoever crosses his path. While they tell ghost stories around the campfire and romp in the rolling streams, a number of unfortunate nature lovers are dispatched by the maniac; an ornithologist, a fisherman, a pair of newlyweds, a photographer and even a handicapped man struggling through the woods in his wheelchair. When the killer finally encounters the quartet of youths, he murders Craig (James P. Hayden), the only one with experience in the outdoors. The rest are forced to scatter, hopelessly lost in the forest. Peter (Nick McClelland) and Ingrid (Mary Gail Artz) manage to make it to the safety of a nearby town, and the authorities form a posse to seek out the mysterious murderer. But Peter is overcome with guilt by leaving Joanie (Angie Brown) behind, and he returns to the deadly forest to rescue her and get revenge for the ordeal they've all suffered through. ~ Fred Beldin, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Mary Gail Artz - Ingrid