- SKU: 7604728
- Release Date: 01/24/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Featuring a special introduction by the filmmaker: Director Melvin Van Peebles talks about an experience in Harlem that inspired this musical, which celebrates the humility and resilience of the African-American people.
- Original trailer
- "The Real Deal (What it Was...Is!)"
Melvin Van Peebles' first film after his groundbreaking blaxploitation effort Sweet Sweetback's Baadasssss Song was this photographed version of his Broadway musical Don't Play Us Cheap, in which a pair of Satan's helpers, in order to earn their horns, are dispatched to Harlem to crash into (and break up) a wild party. Don't Play Us Cheap received only a minimal release in 1973, and was largely unseen until it was released on videotape in the mid-'90s. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Esther Rolle - Miss Maybell
- Avon Long - David
- Rhetta Hughes - Earnestine