- SKU: 19279452
- Release Date: 06/28/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
These days, most people tend to forget that silent films were truly a universal medium, transcending boundaries of language, nationality and race. In this story an older woman, whose main entertainment is the silent cowboy films of Tom Mix, lives with her nephew. She seems to live the stories in the films almost as much as she lives her outer life, and she initiates a young boy into her mythological world when he comes to visit the family. Since her family disapproves of her fantasy life, she has to sneak out to get to the movies and watch her beloved hero in action, and they are dismayed that she is polluting their young visitor's mind with her foolishness. The town she lives in suffers from occasional visits by marauding banditos, and she writes to Tom Mix to ask him to help them out. However, by the end of the movie, she and some locally grown heroes sort things out on their own. ~ Clarke Fountain, Rovi
Don't Fool with Love
Cast & Crew
- Ana Ofelia Murguia - Joaquina
- Federico Luppi - Cowboy Drifter
- Manuel Ojeda - Dr. Evaristo
- Mercedes Olea