- SKU: 4284198
- Release Date: 10/19/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Director's commentary
- Extended scenes
- HBO "Making of" documentary
- "Bear Necessities" - a kids' guide to grizzlies
- Storyboard-to-film comparisons
- "Wild on the Set" featurette with Tank the Bear
- Theatrical trailers & TV spots
- Music video: "Cluck Cluck" by the Product G&B with Wyclef
- Anamorphic widescreen (aspect ratio 2.35:1)
- Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Surround, English Dolby Surround, French Dolby Surround
- Subtitles: English, Spanish
- Closed Captioned
Eddie Murphy returns as a doctor with a gift for talking to animals in this sequel to a box-office blockbuster. Murphy is John Dolittle, who this time around attempts to save an endangered Pacific forest from lumber industry forces by reintegrating an endangered species of bear back into the wild. Unfortunately, Dolittle's candidate is a performing bear (voice of Steve Zahn) with a taste for junk food and no natural skills in the wild. If Dolittle is going to save the species and its habitat, he must get him to mate with a fussy female (Lisa Kudrow) by providing lessons in winning the heart of the opposite sex. Dr. Dolittle's problems are compounded by a local animal work stoppage and furry woodland creatures who have organized their own version of the Mafia. Norm Macdonald returns as the voice of Lucky the Dog, co-starring with Kevin Pollak, Jeffrey Jones, Michael Rapaport, Molly Shannon, Reni Santoni, and Kristen Wilson. ~ Karl Williams, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Eddie Murphy - Dr. Doolittle
- Kristen Wilson - Lisa Doolittle
- Jeffrey Jones - Joseph Potter
- Kevin Pollak - Jack Riley
- Raven Symone - Charisse Dolittle
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.