- SKU: 7144583
- Release Date: 02/03/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Digitally remastered!
- Crackpot nudie trailers for Crazy Wild and Crazy, The Imp-Probable Mr. WeeGee, Like Wow, The Love Slaves and My Third Wife George!
- Nudie-cutie short #1: Bob Cresse is The Casting Director!
- Bizarre 8mm fetish short #2: Dueling Divas!
- Oddball nudie short #3: Handyman!
- Hypnotic nudie short #4: Jane on a Train!
- Weird nudie short #5: Naked Devil Doll!
- Wild nudie short #6: Naked Party!
- Artistic nudie short #7: Nudes and Nuts!
- Wacky nudie short #8: Strange Sex Dreams!
- Gallery of underground sexploitation movie-magazine covers with audio oddities!
- Total running time: Over 3 1/2 hours of nudie-cutie chaos!
This obscure softcore sex comedy from cult filmmaker Ted V. Mikels stars Victor Sandor as psychiatrist Dr. Ludwig von Sex, who describes five case histories from his new book, which are re-enacted on screen. There are some clever moments, surprisingly good color photography, and a great looking cast compared to many other nudies of the time. That cast includes a young Marsha Jordan, who would later become one of the few actresses in softcore (along with Uschi Digard and Rene Bond) whose name alone guaranteed an audience. Segments include a haunted house full of naked women and a patient who is actually a dog. While strictly for cult audiences, it's not bad for its type. ~ Robert Firsching, Rovi
Wanda, the Sadistic Hypnotist
Wanda (Katharine Shubeck) gets her jollies from preying upon innocent males, hypnotizing them, binding them hand and foot, and subjecting them to all sorts of tortures. Her victim this time is a poor soul who had the misfortune to hitch a ride from Wanda. Once he snaps out of the hypnotic spell, he wants nothing further to do with his captive. That's when Wanda hands the hapless fellow over to a gang of female S&M freaks. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Marsha Jordan