- SKU: 20690473
- Release Date: 10/16/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
Director John Hyams transplants Akira Kurosawa's Yojimbo to the mean streets of New Orleans to tell the tale of a mysterious martial artist who pits two vicious street gangs against one another before setting his sights on the true cause of the community's problems -- the corrupt local sheriff. Rival crime bosses have turned the mean streets of the Big Easy into an all out war zone where no citizen is safe when Ryan Hong (Cung Le) drifts into town using the lessons of his master Tianto (Jean-Claude Van Damme) to clean up the city. Meanwhile, local Police Chief Mr. V (Peter Weller) gains a grudging respect for Hong's formidable fighting skills, but begins to see him as a growing threat to his grip on power. But when the two gangs unite to conquer a common enemy, it soon becomes apparent that Mr. V's corrupt regime is about to topple. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Cung Le - Mr. Hong
- Jean-Claude Van Damme - Tiano
- Peter Weller - Mr. V
- Crystal Mantecon - Rosanna
- Dan Henderson - Beating Police Officer
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.