- SKU: 21608666
- Release Date: 09/24/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- 2 audio commentaries featuring directors Malcolm Ingram & Matt Gissing along with executive producers Kevin Smith & Scott Mosier and cast members Jason Lee, Jason Mewes, Renee Humphrey and Carmen Llwellyn (Lee)
- Deleted scenes and outtakes
- NEW photo gallery
- Original 2002 introduction by Kevin Smith & Scott Mosier
- NEW introduction by Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes
- NEW Interview with Jason Mewes
- NEW interview with Matt Gissing
Shot entirely in black and white and produced by the team of Kevin Smith and Scott Mosier, the duo behind Clerks (1994) and Mallrats (1995), this low-budget, independent Canadian production failed to stir up much excitement on the festival circuit. Co-writers, editors, and directors Matt Gissing and Malcolm Ingraham created the tale of a group of Generation X "slacker" types from the Great White North. Bored by their existence and running out of funds provided on the public dole, Ethan (Ethan Suplee), Meg (Renee Humphrey), Cassidy (Carmen Lee), Az (Jason Mewes), and Donner (Jason Lee) decide to repair to the forest in search of the legendary cryptozoological specimen known alternately as Bigfoot or Sasquatch. They're equally sure that they'll attain the peace of mind afforded by escaping society, but of course, their sabbatical is not quite what they expected. Joey Lauren Adams and Canadian comedian Bruce McDonald appear, as does Smith, in a cameo appearance as his recurring Silent Bob character. ~ Karl Williams, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jason Lee
- Jason Mewes
- Renee Humphrey
- Carmen Lee
- Martin Brooks