- SKU: 15724566
- Release Date: 09/18/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Making of documentary
- Interviews with filmmakers
- Short film: Rights...& Wrongs
- Film notes by Human Rights Watch
- Director's notes & biographies
A Tibetan-American filmmaker seeking to capture the tales of former political prisoners on film is drawn into the plight of Tibet's exile community in this drama from filmmakers Ritu Sarin and Tenzing Sonam. Though she currently hails from New Your City, Karma (Tenzin Chokyi Gyatso) is one-hundred-percent Tibetan by blood. Upon arriving at the Indian border town of Dharamsala that is currently occupied by a number of Tibetan exiles, Karma makes the acquaintance of ex-monk Dhondup (Jampa Kalsang), who has fled from Tibet after fighting against the government. Soon embarking on a journey with Dhondup to seek out the missing Loga (Phuntsok Namgyal Dhumkhang) and deliver to him a treasured charm box, Karma finds herself immersed in Tibetan Buddhist culture and forming a close bond with a handsome young Tibetan adventurer named Jigme (Tenzin Jigme). ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jampa Kalsang - Dhondup
- Tenzin Jigme