- SKU: 21237413
- Release Date: 04/30/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- An "organlogue" hosted by Singing Sam featuring musical accompaniment by Don Wallace, in which the emotions of romantic songs are conveyed by vintage dolls
Despite his accomplishments as an actor, Donald Crisp's talents as a director were slight at best. What makes Crisp's Dress Parade work are the engaging star performances of William Boyd and Bessie Love. Filmed on location at West Point, the story concerns a brash young cadet (Boyd) who is humanized via his love of the commanding officer's daughter (Love). Naturally, our hero has to be thoroughly disgraced at one point in the proceedings, the better to set the stage for a spectacular redemption. Cliched though it may be, Dress Parade had the advantage of a surface authenticity; besides, Bessie Love is so gosh-darned cute. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- William "Hopalong" Boyd - Vic Donovan
- Bessie Love - Janet Cleghorne
- Hugh Allan - Stuart Haldane
- Louis Natheaux - Patsy Dugan
- Maurice Ryan - Mealy Snodgrass