Drift [Includes Digital Copy] [UltraViolet] [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 21647828
- Release Date: 09/17/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Behind the scenes with cast and crew
- Closed Captioned
Two Australian brothers from a secluded coastal town launch a surf business that changes their lives forever in this drama inspired by actual events. Andy (Myles Pollard) and Jimmy Kelly (Xavier Samuel) know a thing or two about finding the perfect wave. Surfers since childhood, they're both outcasts in their conservative community. When their career prospects start to look bleak, Andy and Jimmy begin manufacturing innovative surfboards and handmade wetsuits. Before long, their unique business approach and dependable products earn them a loyal following. Meanwhile, addiction, intolerance, and a dangerous group of criminals become serious roadblocks on the brothers' quest to seize control of their own fate. Sam Worthington and Robyn Malcolm co-star. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Myles Pollard - Andy Kelly
- Xavier Samuel - Jimmy Kelly
- Sam Worthington - JB
- Robyn Malcolm - Kat Kelly
- Lesley Ann Brandt - Lani