- SKU: 6301842
- Release Date: 03/09/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- A full live show from the 2002 Boston St. Patrick's Day Weekend
- All the Dropkick Murphys' music videos from the very beginning
- Get to know the band and see what it's like close-up spending three months in a bus touring the US in the mini-feature "65 Days of Hell"
- Hidden bonus scenes
- Performances from the Dropkick Murphys' 2003 tours and live versions of tracks from "Blackout"
- Years of rare footage and home videos, see the band on tour, on stage, back stage and behind closed doors
Armed with a bagpipe player, the Boston-based hardcore punk outfit Dropkick Murphys burst onto the scene in 1995, releasing their first full-length album three years later. This concert film from Epitath features the band celebrating St. Patrick's Day on stage in front of a live audience. Among the dozens of songs frenetically performed are "Kiss Me I'm #!@*faced," "Upstarts & Broken Hearts," "Curse Of A Fallen Soul," "Road Of The Righteous," "Gonna Be A Blackout Tonight," "Which Side Are You On?," "Don't Eat That Red Snow," and many others. ~ Matthew Tobey, Rovi