- SKU: 13755402
- Release Date: 02/03/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- One hour of new bonus footage
- Performances from Redeyes studio
- Tuning by touch, eye and sound
- Trouble-shooting: "Know Where Your Drum Is At"
- The Equalized tuning technique
- The 12 to 3 head check
- The total and specific listening concept
- Three key facts of drum sound
- Tap testing revealed
- Head scratching and strike zones
- Key moves
The release that has become the standard for drum tuning across the globe gets an upgrade in this release featuring the entire ninety-five minute Drum Tuning: Sound and Design video originally released in 1994 packaged with the groundbreaking new release Drum Tuning Simplified. After the process of drum tuning is demystified in Drum Tuning: Sound and Design, drumming expert Bob Gazen turns frustration into inspiration by teaching the a simple tuning method that utilizes touch, vision, and sound that will not only give drummers more confidence, but greater control over the sound of their instrument. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi