- SKU: 8363754
- Release Date: 06/05/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Disc 1: Feature
- Restored and remastered 157-minute version not shown originally in U.S. theaters
- Audio commentary by noted film historian Sir Christopher Frayling
- Disc 2: Special Features
- Sergio Donati remembers Duck, You Sucker featurette
- The Myth of Revolution: Sir Christopher Frayling discusses Leone's political leanings, his maturing method and his style
- Once Upon a Time In Italy (Aka: The Autry Exhibition): A behind-the-scenes look at putting together and exhibit on Leone Sorting Out the Versions featurette
- Restoration Italian Style: John Kirk discusses restoring the origianl Italian version for the first DVD release
- Location comparisons then to now: film clips intercut with current footage of the locations used
- 6 radio spots
- Origianl theatrical trailer
Originally titled Giù la Testa, Duck, You Sucker! is a Mexican-revolution yarn, filmed in Italy by spaghetti Western maven Sergio Leone. James Coburn is top-billed as John H. Mallory, an Irish soldier of fortune with a penchant for explosives. Rod Steiger plays Juan Miranda, another mercenary who wants to utilize Mallory's specialty to blast into a bank. Despite his avaricious intentions, Miranda becomes a hero when the hole he blows in the bank wall frees dozens of political prisoners. Duck, You Sucker originally ran 150 minutes, with U.S. release prints heavily trimmed. Taking into consideration the previous "Man With No Name" films masterminded by Leone, the distributors of Duck, You Sucker! reissued the film as A Fistful of Dynamite. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Rod Steiger - Juan Miranda
- James Coburn - John H. "Sean" Mallory
- Romolo Valli - Dr. Villego
- Maria Monti - Adolita
- Rik Battaglia - Santerna
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.