- SKU: 18413938
- Release Date: 04/06/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Audio commentary featuring cast and crew
- "Making of easier with practice" featurette
- "Slating Easier With Practice" featurette
- 14 Video diaries from the set of the film
- Original theatrical trailer
A writer traveling to promote his unpublished novel enters into a bizarre phone relationship with a mysterious woman in this cellular love story based on Davey Rothbart's autobiographical GQ article of the same name. Davy Mitchell (Brian Geraghty) is a writer who has yet to realize his full potential. In order to raise awareness about his latest manuscript, Davy hits the road with his younger brother Sean (Kel O'Neill) and begins performing readings for small groups across the country. One night, while sitting in a lonely hotel, Davy's phone rings unexpectedly. The voice on the other end of the line belongs to Nicole, and before long Davy and Nicole have established a unique bond despite the fact that they've never actually met face to face. The more Davy gets to know Nicole, the happier he becomes. But when the time finally comes to meet his long-distance love interest, the itinerant writer realizes that before he can truly be honest with Nicole, he must first start being honest with himself. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Brian Geraghty - Davy Mitchell
- Jeanette Brox - Sarah
- Jenna Gavigan - Josie
- Kel O'Neill - Sean
- Marguerite Moreau - Samantha