- SKU: 28392597
- Release Date: 09/22/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- 5ive minutes with Marilyn Burns - the Texas Chain Saw star discusses her role in Eaten Alive
- Alternate opening titles
- Audience comment cards
- Audio commentary with co-writer and producer Mardi Rustam, actors Roberta Collins, William Finley and Kyle Richards, and make-up artist Craig Reardon
- Behind the scenes slideshow
- Blood on the bayou - a brand new interview with Hooper
- Gator bait - a brand new interview with star Janus Blythe
- Monsters and metaphors - a brand new interview with make-up artist Craig Reardon
- My name is buck - an archive interview with star Robert Englund
- New introduction to the film by Hooper
- Original theatrical trailers for the film under its various alternate titles: Eaten Alive, Death Trap, Starlight Slaughter and Horror Hotel
- Stills and promo material gallery
- TV and Radio spots
- The butcher of Elmendorf: the legend of Joe Ball - featurette looking at the true-life story of the South Texas bar owner on whom Eaten Alive is loosely based
- The gator creator - an archive interview with Hooper
Director Tobe Hooper's follow-up to The Texas Chainsaw Massacre presents yet another Southern-fried psycho (this time in Louisiana) in the form of a scripture-mumbling, one-legged cracker named Judd (Neville Brand). The proprietor of a seedy bayou inn, Judd keeps a pet gator in the nearby swamp, to which he frequently tosses the remains of his unfortunate victims -- including anyone who offends his delicate sensibilities. One such casualty is Harvey Wood (Mel Ferrer), arriving at Judd's hotel in search of his missing daughter... who, unbeknownst to her old man, has already met her own doom courtesy of the scythe-wielding madman. Other patrons include one of the most annoying families on record -- with Chainsaw veteran Marilyn Burns as the strangely-bewigged mom, William Finley as the browbeaten husband and future Halloween tyke Kyle Richards as the endlessly-shrieking daughter (whose adorable puppy becomes a light gator-snack). Nightmare on Elm Street fans can spot a young, pre-Freddy Robert Englund in a small role as a lecherous cracker. Originally titled Death Trap and known by many aliases, including Starlight Slaughter, Horror Hotel Massacre and Legend of the Bayou. ~ Cavett Binion, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Neville Brand - Judd
- Mel Ferrer - Harvey Wood
- Marilyn Burns - Faye
- William Finley - Roy
- Robert Englund - Buck
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.