Edgar Wallace's The Terror [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 5970292
- Release Date: 10/21/2003
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Previously filmed in 1928, the old Edgar Wallace novel The Terror was dusted off for another cinematic go-round ten years later. A spectacular crime spree, instigated by a mysterious miscreant known only as "The Terror", has galvanized Scotland Yard into action. The trail of clues leads to a ramshackle old castle, owned by retired Army doctor Col. Redmayne (Arthur Wontner). The detective on the scene is one Mr. Goodman (Wilfred Lawson), who has devoted 10 years of his life to bringing The Terror to justice. Among the suspects are such low-lifes as Ferdie Fane (Bernard Lee) and Soapy Marks (Alastair Sim), but the identity of The Terror comes as quite a surprise to all concerned (except for those dyed-in-the-wool mystery fans who pegged the villain's identity as the credits unreeled!) ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Wilfred Lawson - Mr. Goodman
- Bernard Lee - Ferdie Fane
- Arthur Wontner - Col. Redmayne
- Linden Travers - Mary Redmayne
- Henry Oscar - Connor