- SKU: 9588993
- Release Date: 11/03/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Alternate Ending to the Final Episode
- Music Only Audio Option to Isolate the Eric Clapton/Michael Kamen BAFTA-winning Score
- Magnox- The Secrets of Edge of Darkness featuring interviews with the Cast and Crew
- "Did You See" featuring reviews of the original BBC Broadcast
- Interview with Bob Peck from the BBC's Breakfast Time Morning Program
- Highlights from the BAFTA Awards and Broadcasting Press Guild Awards including Interviews with Bob Peck, Joe Don Baker and Producer Michael Wearing
- Photo Gallery
The British government's nuclear policy is in for a royal drubbing in the tense BBC TV miniseries Edge of Darkness. Bob Peck stars as London police detective Ron Craven, whose political-activist daughter is murdered right before his eyes. Meticulously following the trail of clues, Craven uncovers a dark conspiracy involving the government and the powerful American CEO of a nuclear power plant. Joe Don Baker and a young Joanne Whalley co-star. The six-part series became a cult favorite in England, where it originally aired in November and December of 1985. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Joe Don Baker
- Bob Peck - Detective Inspector Ronald Craven
- Jack Woodson
- John Woodvine
- Paul Williamson - Harold Bewes