- SKU: 28833897
- Release Date: 07/07/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Actual combat footage is used to flesh out the staged dramatics in Columbia's El Alamein. Related in flashback (a la 12 O'Clock High), the film concerns itself with the exploits of an American civilian named Banning (Scott Brady), who during WW II makes a tidy living selling tanks to the Allied troops. Through a fluke, Banning finds himself in the thick of battle. Together with a British tank crew, he stumbles upon one of Erwin Rommel's Afrika Korps supply dumps (shades of Five Graves to Cairo). Now he and his comrades in arms are obliged to blow up the Nazi supplies and return to the safety of the British lines. Somehow, leading lady Rita Moreno is wedged into the otherwise all-male proceedings. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Edward Ashley - Capt. Harbison
- Scott Brady - Banning
- Peter Brocco - Selim
- Robin Hughes - Sgt. Alf Law
- Peter Mamakos - Cpl. Singh Das