Elopement [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 22013977
- Release Date: 08/22/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
In this romance, an industrial designer is bitterly disappointed when he discovers that upon graduation his daughter decides to elope with her psychology professor rather than pursue a career. The professor's family is also not pleased by the union. Both families, who despise each other, try to get the newlyweds to annul their marriage. This quest unites the families and they become friends. When they finally catch up to the couple, both sides are appalled to discover that marital strife threatens to rip the couple apart. The families rally together and the marriage remains intact. ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Clifton Webb - Howard Osborne
- Anne Francis - Jake Osborne
- Charles Bickford - Tom Reagan
- William Lundigan - Matt Reagan
- Reginald Gardiner - Roger Evans