- SKU: 6927114
- Release Date: 11/30/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Mr. Cartoon: Em's tattoo artist
- Uncle Todd sings "Free"
- Kim: Baby mama drama
- Juice: The better rapper
- The meaning of Em's ink
- Em's writing technique
- Animated gallery
- Treach freestyling in the studio
- Tribute to Ronnie
- Treach audio single
- Animated menus
- Chapter selection
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound
One of the most controversial artists in a musical genre known for shaking things up, rapper Eminem has managed to attract fans and anger casual observers in nearly equal measure ever since his 1999 album The Slim Shady LP became a breakthrough hit thanks to his smart, angry, and provocative rhymes. Eminem: AKA is a documentary that attempts to cast light on the real Marshall Mathers who stands behind the Eminem persona; the film includes interviews with radio DJs who know him, music industry personnel who've worked with him, and several members of his family, including his mother, Debbie Mathers, his grandmother Betty Kresin, and his uncle Todd Nelson, the latter of whom died shortly after giving his interview for the film. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi