- SKU: 21595176
- Release Date: 08/13/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Q&A with co-writer/director Eron Sheean
- Behind the scenes photo gallery
A geneticist researching a cure for the condition that claimed the life of his newborn son uncovers a vast conspiracy and a deadly new virus in this thriller written and directed by The Divide co-screenwriter Eron Sheean. Prominent geneticist Geoffrey Burton (Michael Eklund) is still grieving the loss of his infant child when he travels to Dresden, Germany, to work on a top-secret project at the prestigious Institute for Molecular Cell Biology & Genetics. His goal is to isolate a human-regeneration gene, and he won't rest until his work is accomplished. Just as success is finally within reach, however, Burton learns that his colleagues have become the targets of a terrifying clandestine plot. Subsequently locked in a treacherous race against time after becoming both the host and the first victim of a lethal new virus, the haunted researcher realizes that his work may have devastating repercussions for all of humanity. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Michael Eklund - Geoffrey Burton
- Karoline Herfurth - Rebekka Fiedler
- Tomas Lemarquis - Jarek Novak
- Rik Mayall - Samuel Mead
- Caroline Gerdolle - Sarah Burton