- SKU: 20871559
- Release Date: 02/26/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- "The Making of Escape Fire" Featurette
- "Sgt. Yates: A Year Later" Featurette
- "Sundance World Premiere" Featurette
- "Update from Dr. Martin" Featurette
- Feature Commentary with the Directors
- Deleted Scenes
- Extended Scenes
- Closed Captioned
Filmmakers Matthew Heineman and Susan Froemke put America's broken health-care system under the microscope in this documentary highlighting the ongoing struggle for reform through personal stories of struggle, as well as interviews with noted physicians and politicians. With health-care costs on the rise and prevention measures at an all-time low, Heineman and Froemke question why the powers-that-be continue to maintain a dysfunctional status quo that favors profit over patient care, and explore the reform methods being proposed in Washington, D.C. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Dean Ornish
- Andrew Weil