- SKU: 1074129
- Release Date: 03/30/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Director's statements
- Good morning america (1996)
- Baltimore colts fight song
- Robert Irsay 1984 press conference
- 2 Interviews
Acclaimed filmmaker Barry Levinson recounts the dedicated efforts of a devoted marching band to support their hometown football team at all costs. It was during a chilly March night in 1984 that Baltimore Colts owner Robert Irsay made the rash decision to move his team to Indianapolis, and when the fans awoke the following morning that could barely believe the news. Realizing that they were facing the biggest challenge of their careers, the members of the team's volunteer marching band made it their mission to help build up a team that Baltimore football fans could truly be proud of. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi